On March 26, 2013 at 14:20, at the Shar – Semey section of Semipalatinsk division of the railroad, 10 wagons derailed from the No. 2804 freight train (wagons were empty). There were no casualties or injuries. Investigation is underway.
The automated weighing system pilot has been launched
Last week, I told about the pilot of permit forms distribution system for international cargo carriages. Today, as I promised, the case in hand is one more innovation. I have already written about it if you remember (TCC 2.0), when telling about the problems in the field of transport control and our plans to address them.
- 23.05.13 | Участники «ASTEX2013» подписали резолюцию о взаимодействии
- 22.05.13 | Development of trans-Caspian routes to access global markets was discussed at thw 6th Astana Economic Forum
- 21.05.13 | In 2014, all the permission documents will be migrated to electronic format
- 21.05.13 | Today in Astana, the Open Data Portal project was presented
- 21.05.13 | Vice Prime Minister, Minister for Regional Development Bakytzhan Sagintayev and Minister of Transport & Communications Askar Zhumagaliyev visited International ASTEX 2013 Exhibition
- 21.05.13 | Saken Sarsenov told about ICT development in Kazakhstan
On Feb. 27, 2013 at 14:30, at the Nickeltau – Kandagash section of Aktobe part of the railroad, the No. 3104 freight train ran over the railway workers (5 persons). The workers had been adjusting the railway at the 166 km (survey stake 4).
3 workers of Kandagash station under Kazakhstan Temir Zholy JSC died of the injuries, while 2 others are in hospital.
At the scene of the accident, KTZ JSC commission is working, with K. Sultanmuratov, Chief Expert of Railway Transport Control Division in “Batyss" Interregional Transport Control Inspection, participating.
The investigation results will be reported later.
On Jan. 21, 2013 at 17:45 at the Iletsk – Uralsk section (Yaik – Taxai run), wagon No. 60654449 in the cargo train No. 3101 derailed. The cargo was crushed stone. Preliminary cause is the broken side frame of the wagon’s truck. There are no casualties or the injured.
On Jan. 14, 2013 at 07:40 at the Nikeltau – Kandyagash section of Aktobe division of the railroad, 2 wagons: No. 52004801 and 52130474 in cargo train No. 2006 derailed. Owner is RF, cargo - copper. Preliminary cause is the broken side frame of the wagon’s truck in the wagon No. 52004801. At the site of derail, the recovery train from Kandyagash station is working. According to preliminary report, there are no casualties or the injured.
On Dec.12, 2012 at 13:10 at the Aktasty – Shokai run, Karaganda division, 11 wagons derailed (cargo: pellets) of the cargo train No.1626. According to preliminary report, there are no casualties or the injured. Trains movement is closed at this section.
- 04.03.13 | A. Zhumagaliyev: Automated weighing system pilot launched
- 27.02.13 | A. Zhumagaliyev: permit forms for international cargo transportation will be distributed by electronic system
- 26.02.13 | Dear Colleagues,
- 07.12.12 | Starting the Special CSC in Karaganda
- 22.10.12 | On November 1, 2012 in Astana, the ‘Kazakhstan Information Technologies–2012’ Exhibition/Conference will be held