On September 12, 2013 at 04:40, at the Zashchita station, the empty wagon # 60421732 derailed because of side-on collision with the cement track owned by “Bukhtarma Cement Company” JSC. There are no casualties or injured. Investigation is underway.
- 11.12.13 | For 8 years, the number of small-size vessels increased by 70%, and of marine fleet – 2.7 times in Kazakhstan
- 09.12.13 | After January 1, 2014, the rates for CDMA EV-DO will be lowered in rural area
- 06.12.13 | In Astana, CSC in Satpayev street has resumed operation
- 05.12.13 | Mechanisms for public services delivery via CSCs will be studied by students in Astana and Almaty universities
- 04.12.13 | Prime Minister visited Special CSC in Astana
- 03.12.13 | In Kazakhstan, for violation of passenger carriage limits, operation of 72 cars was suspended
- 29.11.13 | Since 2015, the owners of open-cast trucks will not be able to execute special permits to drive with overweight along public roads
- 29.11.13 | In 2013, one in four applications for marriage registration is submitted online
- 28.11.13 | One in three open-cast truck moves along Kazakhstan roads with overweight
- 28.11.13 | Kazakhstan demonstrated E-license’s capabilities at the international seminar in Moscow
- 27.11.13 | In Astana, the 10th International “KazAutoDor-2013” Exhibition took place
- 26.11.13 | Askar Zhumagaliyev presented the draft National Program for Transport Infrastructure Development by 2020
- 22.11.13 | Minister of Transport & Communications Askar Zhumagaliyev inspected the sections of “Western Europe – Western China” highway in two regions.
- 21.11.13 | In all regional center cities, the mobile CSC service to the disabled has been launched
- 20.11.13 | Obtaining a birth certificate is possible immediately in the maternity hospital
On August 20, 2013 at 16:05 on the 742 км at the Karaganuzek station of Karaganda section of the road, 20 wagons in # 2947 cargo train derailed. 2 wagons inflamed (cargo: petrol and glue). The fire was localized by local fire-fighting brigade. According to preliminary information, there are no casualties or injured. Investigation is underway.
On August 6, 2013 at 15:40 at the Almaty-1 station of Almaty section of the railroad, the electric locomotive # 0026 ran into the standing passenger train. According to preliminary information, the cause was the malfunction of locomotive’s brake system. The locomotive was replaced, and at 16:50 the No. 51 Almaty – Karaganda passenger train departed from Almaty-1 station with delay of 53 minutes. The incident causes are being investigated.
On June 16, 2013 at 19:30 at the Tyulkubas – station of Shymkent railroad division, 1 empty wagon in the No. 2907 cargo train derailed (the cargo was rolled metal products). There were no casualties or injuries. The movement of trains is performed on the odd track. Investigation is underway.
On June 16, 2013 at 13:05 at the Shalkar – Saksaul section of Aktobe railroad division, 1 empty wagon in the No. 3452 cargo train derailed. There were no casualties or injuries. At 18:00, the movement of trains at that section was recovered. Investigation is underway.
- 01.08.13 | “KAZAKHSTAN TRANSPORT DAYS-2014”
- 04.03.13 | A. Zhumagaliyev: Automated weighing system pilot launched
- 27.02.13 | A. Zhumagaliyev: permit forms for international cargo transportation will be distributed by electronic system
- 26.02.13 | Dear Colleagues,
- 07.12.12 | Starting the Special CSC in Karaganda